The MUST haves...
- Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation-This product was new for me and am I ever glad I discovered it. On the day I flew to Las Vegas I applied it at 6am and 18 hours later it was still going strong. I'm not exaggerating it looked as great in the morning as it did when I stumbled into my hotel room at midnight. Yeah, I know, early by Vegas standards
- Laura Mercier Invisible Loose Setting Powder-Supposedly this is the stuff Oprah uses. Considering I'm quite a bit pastier then her, I can confidently say this powder will work for everyone. I buff it into my skin in the morning and it keeps oil at bay all day. Lightly dusted under my eyes, my eyeliner doesn't smudge.
- Urban Decay Naked Palette-I've talked about this before, so I won't beat a dead horse, but it provided me with every look I used in Vegas. Day or night this palette holds it's own.
- Fusion Beauty LipFusion Color Shine-Dream -Love Fusion Beauty lip glosses, just wish they didn't cost so much. Buxom lip glosses are a great alternative, but they don't have a color that can compete with Dream. Dream is the color of my lips only intensified. It was dark enough to pull off a night look, but because it was the same tone as my lips, it still worked during the day.
- Buxom Buxom Mascara-By now you all know I love this mascara. When you have something that works this perfectly, why would you need anything else (including falsies)?
The Nice to haves...
- Stila One Step Correct- A great moisturizer, primer and color corrector in one. I'm on my third bottle of this and love it.
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfecter- The perfect liquid highlighter. The only highlighter I have ever used that doesn't look like glitter or disco gone bad on my face.
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion-The first and only eyeshadow primer I have ever used. It provides an amazing base for your shadows and never creases or fades.