- Revlon stands out ahead of the competition when it comes to lipsticks and lip glosses, though Rimmel makes some nice glosses (just not much selection).
- Revlon's Colorstay foundation is quickly becoming a cult favorite.
- Wet 'N Wild makes some outstanding eyeshadow palettes.
- Essie nail polish is now available in big box stores and their more recent releases have had some fabulous colors.
- Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure is one of my new favorite nail polishes.
- Covergirl makes some outstanding mascaras.
- Milani makes one of my all time favorite eyeliners.
- NYX Cosmetics is a pretty solid line overall and definitely one worth seeking out.
The long and the short of it is, that you should be looking at both drug store lines and the high end lines. Price does not always equate to quality (either good or bad). Let your budget guide you. If you are lusting after a particular color does it really matter if you bought it at Walgreens or Neiman Marcus?